Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ryan McGinnis - What a Nice Guy!

Here are a few postings by Ryan, showing how he makes his living.

I handle it on a case by case basis. Generally, I've abandoned sending demands myself; people ignore demands I send about half the time, but when I work through an attorney, I don't have this problem. I generally don't forward any issues to my attorney unless I am willing to file a lawsuit over it, though fortunately this rarely has to happen.
I have already explained further up the thread that I do pursue infringers. You can take things to mean whatever you want; it's not like your personal opinion has much bearing on my life. 
Just send it to a collections agency and be done with it. If she doesn't pay, at least her record will reflect (or more likely continue to reflect) that she doesn't pay her bills.  

No comments:

Post a Comment